What this cozy home lacks in `Size` it sure makes up for in `Character`,with over three acres of land, and many diff.kinds of fruit trees! A covered verandah oside, is the same frt door that opens to a spacious, sunny lvgrm. w/dining by the window overlking the Meander river c/w Trout + turtles!! The L-shaped kitchen is a good size incl. a nice walk-in pantry + laund. Off the center hall is a 4pc.bath, small office/den, and the larger bdrm. At the end of this hall is a newer pellet stove offering heat for all the main lvl. The `heavy` trim and the refinished wood flrs. add a `country charm to this cozy home! Upstairs is a second bdrm. together with lots of attic strge. At the rear of the house, off the kitchen, is a very bright nwr 30`fam rm addition, that incl.a 4yr old wdstove!!Just outside is a nwr wolm.`pergola` deck, leading to approx. 12ft high 26x26 garage. Just beyond that, a nice little barn that offers more garage space + room for sev. horses! All this for so little!
771 Highway 215
Community of Vacant Land
1. Overall property showing on N.S. Gov. Site as being over 3 acres of mostly open field/pasture land. At the back of the fields is some forested area.
2. Property bordering for several hundred feet, along lovely year-around flowing Meander River, where you might find turtles, fish, and other. The views over the river to the west are another bonus.
3. Expansive level grassed yard, which includes: mature trees in both front and back of property, perennials, small vegetable garden, small orchard which has pear, plum, apple, peach trees!
4. Two solid but older out-buildings include a large, power supplied 26 X 26, (interior at least 12 foot high), double door garage/work-shop, and a barn having a good sized garage area again, loft, and below grade stable for at least two-three horses!!
5. Good sized graveled driveway with parking for several vehicles. Driveway nicely bordered by shrubs and bushes.
6. Great country neighborhood. Not too far away, but far enough away!! Best of both worlds!!
7. Character filled cozy home has main-floor bedroom, kitchen, pantry/laundry area, family room with wood stove, pellet stove in main area, and living room including eating nook! The eating area overlooks the river, with southern exposure!
8. Flooring includes buffed softwood, some hardwood, laminate and NO carpet.
9. Nice front entry, off of full width covered country style pillared porch.
10. Very economically heated home, with the two stoves, and central living areas!
11. Upstairs includes one bedroom, and several dry storage areas.
12. Walkout basement allows for some additional storage, and doors large enough for lawn tractors etc. Another good work shop area.
13. Lovely large, arboured, treated, newer rear deck, allowing for those beautiful Nova Scotia evenings of peace and tranquil sitting! Perfect for barbequing, sun tanning, whatever your heart desires.
14. All this and more, is waiting for you in Brooklyn, where everyone knows everyone, and shows it!!
Listing Type: Sale Property Type: Acreage Architecture Type: Other Year Built: unknown Price:
$219,900 Interior Size: 1444 SQ FT sq. ft. Stories: 1.5 Lot Size: 3.12 acre(s) Bedrooms: 2 room(s) Bathrooms: 1 room(s) Garage Size (# of cars): 3-4
Detached Garage, Basement, Breakfast Nook, Master Bedroom, Family Room
Last Updated: 4/17/2013
by Don Fox of Royal Lepage Atlantic
Contact Don Fox | Royal LePage Atlantic
Call: | Toll Free: 888-860-0282 36 Brookshire Court, Suite 200 • NS, CA B4A 4E9