You MUST SEE THIS ONE for yourself!! This lovely 2 Stry., 3 Bdrm on-slab home is located in quiet, mature subdivision, with many of `TODAYS` required features. 10 foot ceilings, G.fireplace, super bright open concept, Custom cherry stained birch cabinets,dbl B/I wall oven, B/I surround sound fam. rm. wiring, `In flr radiant Heat`, Upgraded Trim pkg.,dark laminate flr., and much more on the Main Foor!! Upstairs the Master with it`s lovely Ensuite including Jacuzzi `soaker` and separate shower, front bdrm. with it`s vaulted ceiling and large walk-in!! Outside, privacy from the woods, and `quaint fireburning area/patio`, paved drive w/lots of pking, newer shed, newer oil tank, all just a short walk to the newer Prospect community center, Elementary and Junr.H. schools, local dentist and pharmacy. This is fabulous VALUE for your dollar! Make this your very own home, and call for a viewing right away!! Much sought after MacDonald Lake subdv!!
25 Fiddle Parkway
Community of Hatchet Lake
1. Overall property showing on N.S. Gov. Site as being over 3 acres of mostly open field/pasture land. At the back of the fields is some forrested area.
2. Property boardering for several hundred feet, along lovely year-around flowing Meander River, where you might find turttles, fish, and other. The views over the river to the west are another bonus.
3. Expansive level grassed yard, which includes: mature trees in both front and back of property, perennials, small vegetable garden, small orchard which has pear, plum, apple, peach trees!
4. Two solid but older out-buildings include a large, power supplied 26 X 26, (interior at least 12 foot high), double door garage/work-shop, and a barn having a good sized garage area again, loft, and below grade stable for at least two-three horses!!
5. Good sized graveled driveway with parking for several vehicles. Driveway nicely boardered by shrubs and bushes.
6. Great country neighbourhood. Not too far away, but far enough away!! Best of both worlds!!
7. Character filled cozy home has main-floor bedroom, kitchen, pantry/laundry area, family room with wood stove, pellet stove in main area, and living room including eating nook! The eating area overlooks the river, with southern exposure!
8. Fooring includes buffed softwood, some hardwood, laminate and NO carpet.
9. Nice front entry, off of full width covered country style pillared porch.
10. Very economically heated home, with the two stoves, and central living areas!
11. Upstairs includes one bedroom, and several dry storage areas.
12. Walkout basement allows for some additional storage, and doors large enough for lawn tractors etc. Another good work shop area.
13. Lovely large, arboured, treated, newer rear deck, allowing for those beautiful Nova Scotia evenings of peace and tranquil sitting! Perfect for barbequeing, suntanning, whatever your heart desires.
14. All this and more, is waiting for you in Brooklyn, where everyone knows everyone, and shows it!!
Listing Type: Sale Property Type: BiLevel Architecture Type: TwoStory Year Built: 2007 Price:
$309,900 Interior Size: 1998 SQ FT. sq. ft. Stories: Two Lot Size: approx 6067 SQ MT acre(s) Bedrooms: 3 room(s) Bathrooms: 2.5 room(s) Garage Size (# of cars): none/shed Property Tax: